- Horrific war and violence have displaced millions as refugees.
- Plagues of locusts devoured crops.
- The deadly COVID-19 virus —
Extreme food shortages creating another “pandemic” — of hunger!
- Has reversed 20 years of work to end poverty around the world according to the Brookings Institute — with estimates of 150 million people pushed into extreme poverty worldwide.
- Will leave more than a quarter-billion people acutely hungry by year-end according to The World Food Programme.
Your generous support for Bridge of Hope is desperately needed today — to feed the hungry and save lives in Jesus’ name!
Every $1 you give will become $2 — thanks to a $40,000 “Compassion on Compassion” Matching Challenge — to provide emergency food and aid and share the Gospel with a lost and hurting world through our Breakthrough and Rod Parsley Now broadcasts.
Your gift of $96 — doubled by the Challenge — will provide emergency food to four families and help me continue preaching the Gospel to a lost and hurting world through our Breakthrough and Rod Parsley Now broadcasts.
You’ve been such a generous partner already, but I pray you’ll consider a gift of $960 or more — doubled by the Challenge — to provide emergency food to 40 families and help me continue preaching the Gospel to a lost and hurting world through our Breakthrough and Rod Parsley Now broadcasts.
But you must act quickly — the deadline to double your impact up to the $40,000 total and help provide 100,000 meals to the hungry is just days away!